MODEL 5515 CEILING EMITTER, MODELS 5522/5582 CONTROLLERS & IONMANAGER PRO SOFTWARE
The Model 5515 ceiling emitters are designed to provide uniform ionization throughout the open areas of a cleanroom. Mounted onto the ceiling surface or inside a flush mount channel, Model 5515 ceiling emitters maintain aesthetics without disrupting cleanroom laminar airflow or compromising the integrity of operating class 1 cleanrooms.
The Model 5515 Ceiling Emitter and Controller Models 5522/5582 comprise our state-of-the-art digital room ionization system. The two controller models enable the user to start with the Model 5522 controller capable of controlling a small system with 20 or fewer ceiling emitters and grow into a large system with full software monitoring capabilities by simply moving to the Model 5582 Controller. Digital technology allows each ceiling emitter’s parameters, including ion output, ion pulse timing or digital address, to be either individually set at its location using the Model 5571 and Model 5572 handheld controllers, or remotely set through IonManager Pro when integrated with the software. Precision fine tuning of each ceiling emitter enables the ionization system to achieve maximum performance in any airflow condition and for each application. IonManager Pro software provides a visual management tool to monitor and manage the system, including alarm conditions, room layouts, and individual emitter and controller status. Automated notifications for alarm conditions and maintenance alerts are user controlled. Data logging provides a history of system changes and security levels assure access by only authorized users.
Features & Benefits:
• Fully digital technology
• Provides precision control of all ionization parameters with expansive data output capabilities
• Single-crystal silicon or titanium emitter points
• Ensures ultra-clean performance with low maintenance; single-crystal silicon emitter points offer compatible material for leading-edge wafer processing applications
• Advanced Feedback Technology
• Maintains balanced, high ion output over long periods for stable performance between emitter point cleanings
• Small and large capacity controllers
• Enables user to grow from a small system with FMS output only to a large system using IonManager Pro software as requirements change
System Performance Security:
The Model 5515 Ceiling Emitter, Model 5582 Controller and IonManager Pro software provide consistent ionization protection throughout your facility. The advance notification system communicates system alarms and warnings immediately so corrective action can be taken. The alarm notifications are user configurable and can be sent to multiple personnel via email, SMS or pager.
Call us so we can help design a room system for your location today! 805-658-0207 or email us at [email protected]