- 1 x 104 to < 1 x 107 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM 7.1
- Conductive – able to remove electrostatic charges to ground
- Exceeds ANSI/ESD S20.20 minimum recommended technical requirements of < 1 x 10E9 ohms for ESD Protected Flooring and suitable for ESD protective flooring
- Can be component in Flooring – Footwear System as primary grounding method (<3.5 x 10E7ohms per ANIS/ESD STM 97.1)
- Areas greater than 20 square feet do not require expensive grounding grids or wires; Static Charge Decay: dissipates 5000 volts to zero in <0.01 sec per FTMS 101C/4046
Can replace ESD floor mats in electronics, manufacturing, assembly, and test areas protecting ESD susceptible items
- Adheres to floors, walls, or wood furniture
Provides ESD protective surface on concrete and epoxy floors and in places which are difficult to protect
- Excellent wear and durability
Excellent value providing long-life
- Apply via rolling or spraying
Productive application and maintenance; easy cleanup
- Two colors to choose from
Grey hides dirt better in most applications; Light Grey brightens up factory area
- RTT: 10E4 – 10E6 ohms per ESD S7.1 @ 50% R.H.
- 2 coats are recommended to obtain RTT: 10E5 ohms per ANSI ESD-S7.1 RTG 10E5 ohms per ANSI ESD-S7.
- Coverage: 300-400 sq. ft/gallon
- This product has been certified to meet the RoHS requirement.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in The United States of Americafrom carts or equipment & ESD footwear on personnel to remove electrostatic charges.
|RTT: <10E5 ohms per ASTM D257||Call for Price|
|Static Charge Decay: 5000 volts to zero in <0.01 sec per FTMS 101C/4046|