Advanced Polymer Design
FlexLine™ is constructed of an advanced polymer material that is solid and rugged, so it will endure tough challenges day in and day out. And because it will not rust, corrode, dent, flake, chip or peel, it will provide you with years of reliable service, and perform longer than any conventional metal cart.
• Flexible: Build the right cart for any use and user by mixing and matching low or high profile cart shells with 3″ (76mm), 6″ (152mm) and 9″ (229mm) drawers and slide out shelf. Nine standard models with different drawer and shelf arrangements, are also available.
• Systems Oriented Approach: The FlexLine™ system allows you to buy into a system of cart shells, drawers and accessories that can be configured and reconfigured without tools, for any application throughout the hospital.
• Cleans Easily: Smooth, stain-resistant surfaces with rounded corners make cleaning easy. Solid polymers will not chip, peel, corrode, or fade from extensive wipe downs. Drawers remove without tools so they can be thoroughly cleaned inside and out or exchanged.
• Durable: Cart shell and drawers are constructed of advanced polymers that are solid and rugged for years of durability. Cart will not rust, corrode, dent, flake or chip.
• Easy Mobility: Lightweight polymer construction, built-in hand grips, and 5″ (127mm) non-marring poly casters — two with brakes, make maneuverability easy.
• Appropriate Security: Thumb-activated latch/lock system secures drawers in seconds. Hole in latch/ lock accepts security seal or padlock.
• Identifiable: Six colors of ID label strips easily identify drawers for different applications. Clear plastic strips protect labels from damage while cleaning drawers.
• Field Upgradable: Drawers can be removed or added without tools, based on changes and procedure or supply packaging.
• Aesthetic: Clean, contemporary appearance looks great in any professional environment.